How it works
It is our promise to help overcome the common barriers to buying real estate here in the UK. It is our belief that easier access to property ownership offers freedom and breeds new opportunity.
At Mutual Capital, we stand for change in an industry full of complexity. We understand the overwhelming nature of purchasing property in the UK, so we have made it our purpose to untangle the web of challenges and overcome the barriers on your behalf. We facilitate, we liberate, we find solutions.
Our groundbreaking rent-to-buy model provides you with 100% ownership* and total control over repayments with a fixed 0% interest. So not only do we give back your time and peace of mind; we offer you expert support throughout the entire process.
*at the end of repayment term
Once you’ve chosen your new place, for an initial one-off fee, our team of experts will listen to your financial requirements and create a repayment plan that works best for you. We then help to buy your property and manage it for the repayment duration, either renting the property back to you, or to a tenant of your choice. Once the finance is paid off, you assume full ownership of your property.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Buy any size property anywhere in the UK
- Fixed 0% interest
- Flexible repayment timeframes
- Double layer protection due to SPV structure and legal framework
- Security with English Law contracts and second charge safety
- Capital appreciation from day one
- Flexibility to purchase early
Why clients choose us:
- Restricted by capital-control limitations
- Have found purchasing in the UK to be a complex web of red-tape and changing regulations
- Time-limited and need a hassle-free solution
- Want to avoid creating complex foreign asset ownership trusts or corporate structures
HOW WE WORK
Buyer selects a property and completes initial application to set out indicative terms based on property details.
Full application submitted with supporting documents, which is then reviewed by Mutual Capital finance experts.
Upon successful application & minimum 35% deposit received, the property is purchased by Mutual Capital, with legal structures and Escrow accounts in place.
Mutual Capital rents the property until full repayment on the property is made.
Payments are made by the client into the Escrow account in line with contract agreement.
After the final repayment is made, automatic transfer of ownership takes place of the property to the buyer.